Data protection declaration of the company dp polar GmbH,
Daimlerstrasse 32A, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
The company dp polar GmbH, Daimlerstrasse 32A, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen takes the protection of your personal data seriously and adheres to the legal rules of data protection. Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent that is technically necessary. Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what type of data is collected and for what purpose.
§ 1 Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is dp polar GmbH, Daimlerstrasse 32A, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, represented by the managing director Hans Mathea.
You can reach our data protection officer, Mr. Marc Mathea, at the address above with the addition "The data protection officer" or at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 2 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 3 Your rights
You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending of legal claims is required;
to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion , exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent and
to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
for further administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies or comparable software, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
Flash cookies (see f)
HTML5 storage objects (see f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) We also use analysis services when you visit our website. Further explanations are given below.
§ 5 Use of our contact form
(1) If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
(2) Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
(3) The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
§ 6 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services (e.g. newsletters) that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally must provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 8 Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this,
the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
§ 9 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address you have given, asking you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We do not evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. We therefore do not create a user profile from you. We also do not use so-called web beacons or tracking pixels.
§ 10 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us of your objection using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 11 Use of analysis programs
I. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, this is immediately excluded, and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
§ 12 Use of Google AdWords conversion tracking
We use the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and, as part of Google AdWords, conversion tracking. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If you click on an advertisement placed by Google, a cookie for the conversion tracking is placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, contain no personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification.
If you visit certain websites of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the advertisement and were forwarded to this page. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. There is therefore no possibility that cookies can be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Here, customers can find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by preventing the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly (deactivation option). You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. Further information and Google's data protection declaration can be found at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/, http://www.google.de/policies/privacy/.
§ 13 Data security
(1) We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Your dp polar GmbH